#1 Method : Creating Tracking Link To Track Location Of Any Person
In this method you will be creating a tracking link that you will send to suspect and that records the location of the person that opens that link. Follow the steps below to proceed.
- First of all create a free hosting account from any of these sites :- Hostgator, My3gb or 000webhost.
- Now login in your account and go to File Manager there.
- Now download the zip file : Tracking Zip File.
- Now extract the file and you will see three files in the extract folder.
- Now upload all three files in the root (public_html) folder of file manager of your hosting account.
- Now send you hosting link to the suspect that you want to track(your link will be like Techfundaz.abcxyz.com etc).
- Now tracking details will get saved in the log.txt file of your root folder, which you should keep on checking that file to get the details.
#2 Method: Tracing IP Address Of Person On Facebook Chat Using Command Prompt
Using command prompt you can actually trace out the ip address of a person you chatting on facebook. Just follow the steps below to proceed.
- First of all start chatting with your friend whose ip address you want to get and make sure that all other apps and background process must be stopped.
- Now press Win+R of your keyboard
- Now type cmd and hit enter.
- Now in the command prompt that appears type netstat -an and hit enter.
- Now note down the ip address of person
- Now you need to scan that ip address to know the actual location of the person that you can checkout from Here.
#3 Track Using Website Tracing Scripts
- Add Google Analytics tracking code to your website (blogger.com blogs have analytics script already added to it.
- Create a link from your website (hint: create a dummy post which no one have visited, copy its link)
- Now, same as above method, make the person to click/visit the URL.
- If you’re online at the moment, you can see him on real-time stat at your Google Analytics account for the link. If not, you can check Google Analytics later to get its history and details of visitor i.e., that targeted person.
- For the user’s stat, Google Analytics will open more detailed statistics containing user’s IP Address too.
You can use other tracking scripts like Histats, Statcounter,extremetracking etc.
#4 Track using ShortURL Service Bit.ly
- Visit any unpopular post of any unpopular website
- Copy the URL of that post, put it on Bit.ly and create a short link.
- Send the URL to that targeted person and make him/her to click.
- If he/she clicks, the country tracked and you can track it by adding plus (+) sign to your bit.ly short url. For e.g., if you have sent this short link: http://bit.ly/2f5xM3f and the person clicked it, you can check his/her country by visiting http://bit.ly/2f5xM3f+ anytime.
This Trick only for Educational Proposal and Personal use Only.Don’t Misuse This Trick:) Be Happy Be Safe
Subscribe to Blog via Email